Perfect Sunday afternoon.Steaks on the grill, salad made & chilling and making Duncan Hines Double Fudge Decadent Brownies for dessert.

2 eggs, 2 Tbsp water & 1/3 cup of oil in the bowl. I opened the box & pulled the bag of mix out & in a blink of an eye what was suppose to be a delightful family dessert was dry brownie mix all over the granite counter top, linoleum floor & my pink Bass Pro t-shirt. The bag of mix had a slit in the bag but the box was in tack & did not have a slit. The Duncan Hines web page to voice concerns would not complete the contact email.

Two Duncan Hines disappointments.Sigh-

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of duncan hines decadent brownie mix. Duncan Hines needs to "coupon for free replacement. i have no idea of the cost. when you enjoy the product you make the purchase" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned duncan hines decadent brownie mix in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Duncan Hines. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Aldi Grocery.

Had an Experience with Duncan Hines?

Comments

Same thing happened to me tonight (5/22/2016).I cleaned up the mess, we cooked the rest of the mix.

My wife's first brownie had a sharp clear piece of plastic in it.

We have the box (also intact) and the plastic.Going to Walmart first thing in the morning to complain.