Perfect Sunday afternoon.Steaks on the grill, salad made & chilling and making Duncan Hines Double Fudge Decadent Brownies for dessert.
2 eggs, 2 Tbsp water & 1/3 cup of oil in the bowl. I opened the box & pulled the bag of mix out & in a blink of an eye what was suppose to be a delightful family dessert was dry brownie mix all over the granite counter top, linoleum floor & my pink Bass Pro t-shirt. The bag of mix had a slit in the bag but the box was in tack & did not have a slit. The Duncan Hines web page to voice concerns would not complete the contact email.
Two Duncan Hines disappointments.Sigh-
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Coupon for free replacement. I have no idea of the cost. When you enjoy the product you make the purchase.
- Product or service
- Duncan Hines Decadent Brownie Mix
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "This was our large fry cup today. Very disappointed. ..."
- "Chelsee Strand Driver Manager .In my opinion does not belong telling Sober drivers what to do.These Pictures were from her face book.I have been lied to and about several times.Enjoy..."
- "The charge including fees and taxes for Payless car rental was going to be $98.72 according to the Expedia printout I took to the counter. At the Payless Car..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."