Duncan Hines - Mix bag sliced

21 of 23 Duncan Hines reviews

Perfect Sunday afternoon.Steaks on the grill, salad made & chilling and making Duncan Hines Double Fudge Decadent Brownies for dessert.

2 eggs, 2 Tbsp water & 1/3 cup of oil in the bowl. I opened the box & pulled the bag of mix out & in a blink of an eye what was suppose to be a delightful family dessert was dry brownie mix all over the granite counter top, linoleum floor & my pink Bass Pro t-shirt. The bag of mix had a slit in the bag but the box was in tack & did not have a slit. The Duncan Hines web page to voice concerns would not complete the contact email.

Two Duncan Hines disappointments.Sigh-

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Coupon for free replacement. I have no idea of the cost. When you enjoy the product you make the purchase.
Product or service
Duncan Hines Decadent Brownie Mix
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #703075

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Duncan Hines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 23 Duncan Hines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 22 #1163090

Same thing happened to me tonight (5/22/2016). I cleaned up the mess, we cooked the rest of the mix. My wife's first brownie had a sharp clear piece of plastic in it. We have the box (also intact) and the plastic. Going to Walmart first thing in the morning to complain.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.