2.5

Plastic found in buttercream frosting. Aug 18, 17. 17:43:654

Several rubbery pieces found in the container.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of duncan hines buttercream frosting from Duncan Hines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Duncan Hines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Aldi Grocery. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Duncan Hines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Duncan Hines?

Comments

Bryson City, North Carolina, United States #1244226

I have the same little pieces in my frosting some are big sizes...im very upset

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1239932

I've found them too in the cream cheese frosting.The last five containers had them.

It's not solidified frosting, it feels like actual plastic. I'm not too happy with my purchases but more importantly, people should know what they are buying. I had to pick through and get all of the pieces out because it was shreding the cake.

I certainly don't want to serve plastic to people.Hopefully someone will read this and be informed or let me know why there's huge chunks.

to Kat Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1342917

Plastic is also in the muffin mix. Are they trying to kill us?