I made a dessert Saturday using Comstock cherry pie filling and while eating the dessert, a pit was bitten into in one of the cherries. I thought it was an unfortunate incident.

Today, another pit was found in the same dessert. This is a danger now. I will not use Comstock cherry pie filling for anything I would give to company to eat. There should be warnings on the label of this product.

I threw the first pit away thinking the incident was a fluke but I have kept the one from today's incident. People need a warning of some kind when using and consuming this product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of finding pit in cherry. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of duncan hines cherry pie filling and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3. Duncan Hines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned duncan hines cherry pie filling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Duncan Hines. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Aldi Grocery.

Comments

HORRIBLE QUALITY CONTROL.

THIS IS TYPICAL OF PROCESSED FOODS THESE DAYS.

I HAVE SEEN THINGS THAT SHOULD PUT COMPANIES OUT OF BUSINESS.

UNFORTUNATELY A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AFTER SOMEONE IS SERIOUSLY INJURED OR KILLED BY THEIR PRODUCT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THEIR ATTENTION.

Apple pie filling leaving apple stems in the cans and quality is horrible. If these things are a BIG SAFETY HAZARD.......

I too am disappointed in this product. I made 8 cherry turnovers and 3 of them had pits and stems. I will be checking out other brands.